Bill Williams (Principal Consultant)
Bill has worked for or consulted to a range of large international energy and resource sector majors as well as Australian energy sector participants including start-ups. A qualified Engineer with MBA Bill brings the capability to engage collaboratively with all project functions and insure an integrated approach to project development and execution.
Bill is recognised for his detailed and robust approach, insightful analysis and ability to close difficult transactions.
His skills and experience include:
- Development of all forms of energy infrastructure, power stations, gas pipelines, electricity transmission.
- Sales of all types of energy.
- Early commercialisation of oil and gas companies – particularly those with unconventional resources.
- Certification and development planning for unconventional gas resources.
- All types of contract arrangements used in the energy sector.
- Expertise in all facets of the project life cycle:
- development process including value optimisation;
- commercial strategy development and execution;
- regulatory approval process;
- economic evaluation and approval;
- contracting strategy, negotiation and documentation;
- project controls; and
- execution contracts and management.
- Energy Sector Regulation.
- Small and micro LNG production and distribution.
- Aluminium production from bauxite mining to smelting.
- Light Rail Vehicles and Buses.
Read Bill’s detailed CV here.
2020 - - Principal Consultant, Oakley Greenwood Pty Ltd
2009 - 2020 - Independent Consultant
2008 - 2009 - CEO of Listed Oil and Gas Company Blue Energy
2007 - CEO of ERM Gas
2003 – 2006 - Commercial Executive with QGC
2001 - 2003 - Energy Trading Executive with Energex
1997- 2000 - Business Development with Duke Energy and PG&E